Friday, August 28, 2009

pobodys nerfect (coffee news)

egad. gotta update mah blog once in a *long* while.
holidayhs r ending :'( wasted it but in a good/bad way. mainly went out/stay home
today, i got sponsored to go to th ballet concert thinggi.. frgt wat its called.. anyways it was 'okay'.i guess they were'nt professionals so there were still mistakes.. but pobody's nerfect hahah ;)
and thenn.. uhh went to mcD drive-thru ate my fave icecream yg bnyk2 calories dat..

shud hav started wih monday first haha. anywayS monday was stay home day. tuesday i went out.. n errr.. i played pool? fr the first tym in my life. :O n i sucked. wth, anyways.. er.. just followed dear n his peeps around.. better then staying at hm. n then pulang to the boring hs. i dnt reli remember wat happened on wednesday, i think that part of my life got erased outta my head :S but anyways thursday was supposed to watch 'UP' or 'I love you,Beth Cooper'. bt x jadi.. instead "bumped" into my dear:):) went to ct mall n well go hm.

oh yeah: my oh so extremely loved and beloved phone is gonna be taken away on 1st sept 2009 :'( bt i do get it back on weekends.. im still wondering hw imma survive.
kinda bored now...........more dots... i mean full stops............................................
dont feel like going to bed yet. hate the sight of my messy room. :S sight f the computer, more relaxing (:



fish mouth + bels art =


this is how i study at the library :)


im not vain ;)


aint he cute?


xokim

No comments: